View Profile btriangle

All 110 Audio Reviews

62 w/ Responses

good but over rated

I believe this song is a bit over rated.

I think its very pretty and all, but its kinda repetitive after a while. You should try to make it a bit different instead of the same thing over and over. Nice job though, keep i[p the good work.

sigh*

outrageously long loops. one loop was aroun 1min 20 sec. It was rediculous. all you are really doing is taking loops that you have either made, or used from the software, and just looping them over and over.

There is not skill in that. You need to learn how to create your wown loops (like everyone here), and if you already are, than you need to learn how to be more creative.

Im trying to be fair, but that C.D. needs alot of work. Keep trying though.

Excellent

Very nice atmosphere in this song. I think you did a great job with this piece.

good

you seem to understand how to use The music software correctly, making your music sound very professional. I am impressed by P5 and this song.

gj

amazing

that gave me chills....holy shit this song is amazing. would be greater if you wrote it.

incredible clarity

I am very impressed, you are a very talented Composer. I wish i had as much knowledge as you do for that, i know very little but im trying man. keep up the great work :)

beautiful

wow, that was outstandingly beautiful. im going to try to get your song on top 10 by rating it 5 every day.im a composer myself (music on my profile is terrible, so dont listen. im way better now.) the clarity was terrible, but i could hear the tune which made it great.

eyah

i hope u can get your account deleted for having 2 accounts. just to let you know....

YOU SUCK

lol this is the crappiest song ever. you probably just pressed save and than pressed cancel like 11,126 times so than you can get Diamond track. you suck!

outstanding

absolutely incredible, dumb idea putting this incredible piece on newgrounds. 10/10

MaestroRage responds:

heh, I appreciate the concern btriangle, but I put all my work up here because I WANT it to be free. I started this with the motto "Forever For Free" and I intend to stick with that! Any piece that I make purely for myself and not commissioned will automatically find it's way to here and other places I can share it for free!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

Pirates of the Caribbean...good stuff :D .

Jamal Corrie @btriangle