View Profile btriangle

All 110 Audio Reviews

62 w/ Responses

Pwnage in Kemi

I feel like im in Kemi from AoC, owning some noobs with mah l33t hax :D

Great song nathan. I liked it when it starts getting mysterious towards the 00:40 region.

Short, but could be extremely loop able. Goes well with a fight in a game.

nathanallenpinard responds:

A fight perhaps, just not a huge epic fight. More so an espionage thing.

Journey of Pinard being awesome :D

Yeah this is great man. Loved the snare effect, and pretty much everything.

isn't much to say other than, keep writing your stuff.

nathanallenpinard responds:

The snare effect is quite easy, just FYI. All you need to do is boost the high end, and then add some hall verb. Snare sounds aren't bright enough initially for me.

coolio

Very nice man, reminds me of a song i wrote a while ago. I love the spanish feel to it, makes me happy :D

Keep working on the songs man. Loved 1:30, the songs emotion really starts to kick in.

Also, are you ever gonna upload your recent stuff?

nathanallenpinard responds:

Recent stuff is debatable, because if NG allows any free use of the song if I upload it here, I can't upload stuff that is for specific projects like games.

wowzers

Wow this is really nice. Everything fits together perfectly, in a harmonic and beautiful song. You are truly gifted nathan. 10/10

keep inventing the tunes man

nathanallenpinard responds:

Thanks. These pieces I don't get to do that much.

lmao

Lol this made me laugh, couldnt stop listening to it. Segata is now my new idol O.O

wow

LIked it man. Very interesting song, not sure if i have ever heard anything like this before. Good job

Kingbastard responds:

thanks man

eh..

Eh... it was alright i geuss. It is ambient though, just doesnt really feel like a song to me. More like something you would have in a video game.

DUDE

Dude i cant believe you joined newgrounds! Great music btw.

HOLY SHIT!

God i fucking love this song. Lol there are no other words that describe how i feel lol.

good, but wtf!

Had a pretty good beat. But that extremely high hi-hat. pissed me off, and i couldnt listen to this song man. Sorry, it just bugged me too much, fix that and i'll listen to it.

Airprogressive responds:

? I don't think it is so high

Pirates of the Caribbean...good stuff :D .

Jamal Corrie @btriangle