View Profile btriangle

All 110 Audio Reviews

62 w/ Responses

cool

I notice you are trying different styles man. I remember when you were having problems, is this helping you?

Pretty cool beat btw. I like the title, and the piano isn't bad.

nice

This used to be my all time favorite tune when i was a kid. Funny thing is, i am actually working on my own Pirate game that is sort of similar to Monkey Island.

I cant help buy 5 this lol.

Charmanzer responds:

it's my top 5 no doubt :P aah cool, if you need some original music to it you can pm me =) thanks for the high five ;D

Love it.

Damn this is incredible. Even though this song lacks a tune, the drum and Bass is so incredible, i could listen to this for hours.

great job 10/10

Rig responds:

And that's what Drum & Bass is all about. :D

nice!

Hey! I stumbled across your music on the Audio Forum, so i felt like reviewing on your most popular song.

Firstly, this song is really fun and relaxing to listen to. I truly enjoyed it, and i liked the choir in the middle.

Everything flowed together, and after hearing the fun and quick flute, I decided to make my own quick flute song.

So great job honestly, may i ask which software you are using?

blackattackbitch responds:

Thanks for stopping by!

My DAW is FL Studio, and if you check out my newspost, you'll get a listing of almost everything I use right now, as well as links where you can find this stuff.

When I get the chance, I'm gonna go check out that song you mentioned.

Once again, thanks for reviewing, and glad you enjoyed it!

Cool song

I liked it man, Had a pretty cool style going on. There seems to be a lot of Hip Hop entering the portal today. Good job, 5/5

+BT+ Btriangle

SymbolCymbal responds:

yeah lately i have been making alot of hip hop .. i think next im going to go for ambient dub.. thanks for the review and the 5 ;)

Awesome

Wow i loved this man. There are many original things in this song, that most jazz songs dont contain, that i think upped the performance of this song.

Truly great, 10/10. I can listen to this all of the time :D

No1r responds:

Thank you SO MUCH!

Lol

Drink his Pizzicato.....get it??? Am i seriously the only person who got this joke?

!!!!!!

OMG!!! HE MADE THIS SONG FOR YOU TOO?

PaperBat responds:

Stop Yelling

amazing

To bad this isn't in the game lol.
Honestly this is such a great song, but it didn't fit with the game :-\

cornandbeans responds:

it is in the game!

Great as always

Not bad MaestroRage. Your more recent stuff is great, but even your older stuff is awesome :D

Of course your mastering is always well done, and this music is always perfect for video games.

Also, hopefully if you have time, can you check out some of my stuff?

Sincerely,

+BT+ Btriangle

Pirates of the Caribbean...good stuff :D .

Jamal Corrie @btriangle