View Profile btriangle

All 167 Movie Reviews

28 w/ Responses

????????????

Where the hell were there arms? All i saw was floating gloves.

ha ha

I loved that movie.
the reason why this movie is so good is because the main character is very likeable, and funny.

just when he killed the girl he calls those people about girls gone coo coo again like that fight has never happend

OMG

OMG, FINNALLY SOMEONE BUT MOONLIGHT SONNADA IN A MOVIE. i am able to play that song on piano too, but not completly i mean its a 15 page song. Good job that movie was good.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

And that song was hard to recreate in techno. :S

not so good

this movie has alot of mistakes. number one, this movie has no plot, story line, humor,or above all else it doesnt have a point. and you made a mistake in saying " you know, just getting ris of the bad elements. the arabs...." what you ment to say was not arabs but it should have been persians, you could have even said the afghanistans. poeple need to focus on real facts then just made up ones.

pretty good but

you probablly dont even know this song is russian.

pretty good

great over all but one problem. YOU COPIED THE WORD PALADIN FROM DAN PALADIN(his own name) even if you did it on perpose or not, thats funny. so thats why i gave it 10 humor.
great job over all, im making a movie too.

i loved it

for some reason i cant stop watching your movie, i think its because i am connected with the main character.
10/10

greatest movie overall on newgrounds

jesus christ, and i thought this was going to be no fighting and jut talk. holy crap man, this kills dragon ball z

charming

the reason why these movies are so great is because there charming and cute. reminds us all of somebody at home, if you know what i mean.

sad

that was very sad in my opinion. it almost wanted me to cry that the girl gave up her brother. i know it sounds wierd but this is sad to me.

Pirates of the Caribbean...good stuff :D .

Jamal Corrie @btriangle