View Profile btriangle

All 167 Movie Reviews

28 w/ Responses

i liked it.

its funny you used invader zim music, thats my favorite show.

good

10 reviews) Avg: 9.35/10.00

ORIGINAL CLASSIC October 25, 2005

Reviewed by: jjdidntknow Overall Score: 10

I Like Anything By Knox He Gives Claymation An Edge. Not Like
That Pussy Shit By Pixar And Disney. And The Legendary Tom Fulp
As A Guest Voice Star Is Like Frosting On The Cake CERTIFIED CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT? is that a joke, do you not understand that pixar and disney are on of the fucking best in the world! you dont understand any directing skills, you are just the person that wastes time.

phh!

you dissapoint me knox, that wasnt that great

3.5/5

heh

Joanime is hot

heh

Its like running from your problems will only kill you!

INGENIUS!!!

this movie is great, but the only problem with you is that you cant ever make just one movie because every one wants to see more and you dont want to make more.

this movie can really turn into a show, and im fucking serious. this is better than inu hasha.

You have a gift, not a talent..use it!

heh!

it wasnt funny at all, but it was very nicely animated. i didnt lke it that much though.

good

now try animating in 2d animation.

Good point!

i understand what you mean, and actaully the more tress we cut the more chance of losing trees. we need trees!

GREAT!

it was great not good!
but dont copy other "POPULAR" comapnies, im pretty shure you know what i mean. You must have a mac right, anyway if you dont understand what im saying i was talking about the logo. If you dont know it, look up Ilife and you will see a very simialr shape of your logo. i mean comon, i now you can do something origonal, you already done like 20 origanl things make the logo your man, its not that hard.

as usual you impress me by you lack of crappy animations.

10/10

p.s got me thinking

Pirates of the Caribbean...good stuff :D .

Jamal Corrie @btriangle