View Profile btriangle

All 36 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

great game

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AUTHORS:

I found a glitch, which you might want to change.

If i hold the charger to the least possible amount, i am able to get the Rubophobia bonus, where you dont touch the ground.

Not sure if it was intentional, but i just wanted to give you a heads up.

wtf

Hmm, strawberry Clock making games!?!? THis is something new! I wonder what will happen on September 27th!?

wth

to The-Yokai, he already stated that if you are not 18 you are not allowed to watch this, why are you watching this? you are 13, probably younger anyway.

wasnt bad

i gave it a 5 in humor because the part with the yellow cum and the wierd sound he was making before it happened lol.

jo

the first level is very difficult, and the only way for me to beat it is if i go slowly every time. and im not going to waste my time on this. so make it easier.

Amazing

God i could play this game for days. Great job man, make another one.

gj

to the person below me, How about you stop taking your frustration on the game and just have funa sss hole.

good game :)

quite an amazing game

I looked throught all the comments to up to page 12 and i did not see as single 0!!! that means you guys did a hella good job on this. I did see a 1 though, which was completely uncalled for. The 2 last battles with tankman and convict is rather hard, but its a game.

Keep up the good work

loved it

this games should be on the psp, please make downloads for this game. gl on the game btw it looks fantastic already.

awesome

really great please make more and better ones

10/10

HOLY SHIT! YOUR A GENIUS!!!

iu loved the BOIOM thing

Pirates of the Caribbean...good stuff :D .

Jamal Corrie @btriangle